- Please be reminded that no dinner will be served. Have dinner before you arrive (Downtown? Picnic? DC?) and then enjoy appetizers and dessert at Spring Formal!
- Doors open at 7pm
- Dancing begins at dusk
- Open and closed containers of liquid, as well as knives or other weapons will not be allowed in the facility. Security will be checking for such items at the door upon arrival.
- Ticket(s) will be emailed to the purchaser.
- Each ticket will have a unique QR code. You will need to bring your QR code with you. Either print your ticket or show it on your smartphone.
- Each unique QR code will allow one entrance to the event. Once that code is scanned, no one else may use that ticket.
- Once your QR code is scanned, you will receive a wristband. The wristband will be required for the evening.
- No refunds. Think carefully before committing to purchasing your ticket(s)!
- Only credit/debit cards accepted. No cash purchases.
- Parking will be available at the Fess Parker Santa Barbara free of charge. Thanks, WAC!
- There will be two dedicated shuttles for this event. Shuttles will begin on campus at 6:45pm and make stops at VK, Page, and Clark.
- Regularly scheduled shuttles will be also be making stops at the Fess Parker Santa Barbara in addition to their normal route.